Harpsichord: Look, Listen & Answer
Read each question below, then play the music and choose your answer – click or tap on the answer to see if you are right!
Which three solo instruments can be heard?
- a. Violin, flute and harpsichord
- b. Cello, recorder and harpsichord
- c. Violin, recorder and harpsichord
When was the composition of this harpsichord concerto completed?
- a. 1728
- b. 1828
- c. 1928
This music contains many…
- a. Instruments
- b. Rests
- c. Ornaments
Which style is this music?
- a. Romantic
- b. Minimalist
- c. Impressionist
Can you guess correctly what this music is about?
- a. A walk in the wild woods
- b. A trip to the supermarket
- c. A camel ride across the desert
All media credits – titles, composers, artists, sources etc. – may be found in the Teacher Sheet, accessed from the Info box at the top of this page.